C-FER Technologies is pleased to announce the release of PIRAMID v4.4.1. In this version, we have incorporated a number of improvements to various models and tools within the software. These include:
- Introduced a new consequence configuration for pipelines being assessed within a reliability framework. This option provides the user with an Equivalent Ruptures output in addition to the existing consequence measures.
- Improved capabilities for characterizing the time at which plain dent features are defined to initiate
- Improved automatic colouring for risk profiles as the results are viewed by different breakdowns (by pipeline, by threat, etc.)
- Fixed issues where tool sizing error did not persist in some cases
- Fixed a potential issue with defining the inspection tool probability of detection with some units
- If you have any questions about any of the changes implemented in this release, please contact us